Hula Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hula Chair

Has anyone tried the Hula Chair? I've seen an add for it and it looks kind of silly, but can it actually help you lose weight? I don't mean using it as your only exercise but is it possible to burn a lot of calories sitting in that chair?

OMG that looks like a total back and hip problem waiting to happen haha. I mean it looks fun and I would love to try it but overall i think that would end up being a lot of problems with not a lot of results. I get enough back problems with my desk chair. I don't need to add LOL

Comment

I think it looks cool. I don't know why you think it would hurt you, brightstar, unless you already have problems with your back but that's different. I think it looks better than just sitting in a regular chair.

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post
        I think it looks cool. I don't know why you think it would hurt you, brightstar, unless you already have problems with your back but that's different. I think it looks better than just sitting in a regular chair.
        I agree. As long as you're healthy without a back problem it should be fine, right?

Comment

It looks like a fun ride lol. That said, I don't think it's ideal for burning calories or for weight loss. Plus, how in the world are you supposed to logically do anything in that chair while it's on? They say you can use it at work but can you imagine sitting in that thing while you're trying to write something down or type? Could you imagine talking to another person or a client on the phone while in that thing? It looks like fun but it's impractical for health.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
            OMG that looks like a total back and hip problem waiting to happen haha. I mean it looks fun and I would love to try it but overall i think that would end up being a lot of problems with not a lot of results. I get enough back problems with mYe desk chair. I don't need to add LOL

Yeah haha. I think you might be right brightstar! It does look like a giant problem waiting to happen and I really can't imagine how you would lose weight with it. I mean I'm sure you'd burn some calories being jerked around like that, but I don't think any major weight loss would happen haha.

Comment

Working...
            X