No announcement yet.

What's the best exercise with Fenfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best exercise with Fenfast?

Hi everyone! I was wondering what exercise would work best with FenFast. I am trying to get in shape and burn off as many calories I can (within reason), but I'm not sure what exercise will help me to get the most out of fat burning. Also, how many days a week do you think I should exercise? Thanks!

I think it's probably the best way to exercise when you're on any diet or when you're trying to live a healthy way. Try to do the exercises you like the most mixed with the ones you have to do (haha) and keep them up consistently. Try a brisk walk of a minimum of 30 minutes, four or five days per week. Do some strength training twice per week and be sure to eat appropriately for the workouts you're doing.

Comment

I think cardio is best because it goes with the fat burner part of the pill

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post
        I think cardio is best because it goes with the fat burner part of the pill

I agree with 1000kilowatts. Cardio is definitely the best exercise if you want to drop the pounds, especially with a fat burner pill. Strength training and stretching is important for your health too but the real fat burning comes from cardio workouts.

Comment

I think swimming would be the best exercise. It's cardio and you work out your whole body

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
            I think it's probably the best way to exercise when you're on any diet or when you're trying to live a healthy way. Try to do the exercises you like the most mixed with the ones you have to do (haha) and keep them up consistently. Try a brisk walk of a minimum of 30 minutes, four or five days per week. Do some strength training twice per week and be sure to eat appropriately for the workouts you're doing.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad pretty much everything thinks cardio is best

Bethie - Thanks for your recommendations, they sound like something I can do What is the best kind of strength training? Should I be doing yoga or pilates or something like that? I'm not really someone who likes to lift weights haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post

Thanks everyone. I'm glad pretty much everything thinks cardio is best

Bethie - Thanks for your recommendations, they sound like something I can do What is the best kind of strength training? Should I be doing yoga or pilates or something like that? I'm not really someone who likes to lift weights haha.
              Cardio's best but don't forget strength training. It's important too

Comment

Working...
              X