Phenblue is the best one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenblue is the best one

I'm just about to finish my first bottle of phenblue. This is the best one I've tried. Just wanted to report in, just in case anyone is tryng to decide between two. I am finally awake in the afternoon and can get motivated to finish stuff and do a workout too. I don't jut go through the motions. I really do a workout. I dont feel as hungry either, but that could be from the energy so I'm not just feeling hungry from being tired. I don't think appetite suppressing is one of the effects of this pill, but that's how I feel when I take it. Highly recommend.

That's great! For some reason I haven't really focused too much on this one. Which other ones have you tried that you find this is better than?

Comment

I tried this one and liked it, too. I liked that Phenblue doesn't go over the top for energy, but just enough to get you going without jitters. This was the first one I took and I've recommended it to two other people already. I feel lucky that I didn't go through the trial and error they did.

Comment

So the energy is really good? Does it make you jittery if you don't eat right away or if you don't exercise? I can drink 2 small cups of coffee in the morning without a problem but I get shaky and tense after that. Is this much stronger than that?

Comment

Does that neopuntia really work? Can you tell if it does fat blocking for you?

Comment

Originally posted by KenTraver View Post
            Does that neopuntia really work? Can you tell if it does fat blocking for you?
            I guess you'd tell that by knowing if you're losing weight while you're following your diet, right? I don't know how you'd know if any individual ingredient was working, but you can know if the whole pill is helping you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
              I'm just about to finish my first bottle of phenblue. This is the best one I've tried. Just wanted to report in, just in case anyone is tryng to decide between two. I am finally awake in the afternoon and can get motivated to finish stuff and do a workout too. I don't jut go through the motions. I really do a workout. I dont feel as hungry either, but that could be from the energy so I'm not just feeling hungry from being tired. I don't think appetite suppressing is one of the effects of this pill, but that's how I feel when I take it. Highly recommend.
              Are you still using the same diet pill? Like it just as much?

Comment

Working...
              X