How long can you use TrimThin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can you use TrimThin?

Is there a limit to the length of time that you can continue to use trimthin? I know a lot of pills have a maximum of six weeks or eight weeks, but I was wondering if this one did. If there isn’t a limit, does it start becoming less powerful over time? Like does your body get used to it?

I'm 99 percent sure that you can keep using it for as long as you want. I think it's one of those pills that just keeps on working as long as you're using it and are keeping up with your diet and exercises

Comment

That’s a good question 1000kilowatts. I don’t think there is a limit for how long you can use TrimThin. I’ve been taking it for just over two months now and I haven’t had any problems with it and I feel it’s helping me. I would say you should take it until you have made the necessary lifestyle changes you need to make for your weight loss goals and have maintained them for a while. Then, when you’re ready, go off of it. After all, if you’re able to manage your weight and maintain your new diet and exercise lifestyle you’ve created and you’ve reached your goal, there’s no need to remain on it, in my opinion. That said, I’m not a doctor, so if this is an actual concern for you, I’d consider talking to your medical practitioner

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
        That’s a good question 1000kilowatts. I don’t think there is a limit for how long you can use TrimThin. I’ve been taking it for just over two months now and I haven’t had any problems with it and I feel it’s helping me. I would say you should take it until you have made the necessary lifestyle changes you need to make for your weight loss goals and have maintained them for a while. Then, when you’re ready, go off of it. After all, if you’re able to manage your weight and maintain your new diet and exercise lifestyle you’ve created and you’ve reached your goal, there’s no need to remain on it, in my opinion. That said, I’m not a doctor, so if this is an actual concern for you, I’d consider talking to your medical practitioner
        That's really good to know! I didn't realize that diet pills could stop working. I'm glad to hear that this one isn't one of them for you, TaraNorth. I guess with everything there are products that work and those that don't. When you find one you like, stick to it haha

Comment

Working...
        X