health vs appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• health vs appearance

Just wanted to point out that if you're tracking using photos, they don't show all the amazing health benefits of your weight loss. You may not see an inch in your picture, but your heart and blood sugar and cancer risk will have noticed a difference!

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
    Just wanted to point out that if you're tracking using photos, they don't show all the amazing health benefits of your weight loss. You may not see an inch in your picture, but your heart and blood sugar and cancer risk will have noticed a difference!
    OMG such a good point! I never even thought about it that way but you're so right! That said, I think since I've had to stay home because of COVID I've put on way more weight than I've lost!! LOL

Comment

Very true! Too bad you can't take pictures of your insides to see the difference

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post

OMG such a good point! I never even thought about it that way but you're so right! That said, I think since I've had to stay home because of COVID I've put on way more weight than I've lost!! LOL
        Me too. I'm a Jabba the Hut lookalike right now. I'm exercising more, but eating wayyyyy more. I can't seem to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post

Me too. I'm a Jabba the Hut lookalike right now. I'm exercising more, but eating wayyyyy more. I can't seem to stop.
          HAHAHA! That pretty much describes me, too! I think many of us are a part of the Hut family now. I mean beyond watching TV and movies and eating...what else is there right now????

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post

HAHAHA! That pretty much describes me, too! I think many of us are a part of the Hut family now. I mean beyond watching TV and movies and eating...what else is there right now????
            Watching more TV and then eating more!

Comment

I feel like the start of my days are full of energy. I keep deciding I'll do well today. I eat a good breakfast. I choose my exercises, which I do. Then I eat a good lunch. Then that lunch doesn't seem to be enough, so I eat more. Then I'm starving mid-afternoon, so I eat more than a little bit then. My dinner isn't too bad but it's followed by at least another big snack and at least one dessert but usually two.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                I feel like the start of my days are full of energy. I keep deciding I'll do well today. I eat a good breakfast. I choose my exercises, which I do. Then I eat a good lunch. Then that lunch doesn't seem to be enough, so I eat more. Then I'm starving mid-afternoon, so I eat more than a little bit then. My dinner isn't too bad but it's followed by at least another big snack and at least one dessert but usually two.
                I totally understand this. I always feel I start my day off right but by the end of it all, I've discovered I'm eating way more junk than normal. I know it's not the best choice, but right now, I really just don't care. It makes me happy and that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

I totally understand this. I always feel I start my day off right but by the end of it all, I've discovered I'm eating way more junk than normal. I know it's not the best choice, but right now, I really just don't care. It makes me happy and that's all that matters.
                  I agree. I feel that we need to do what we need to do to get through this. We'll balance it off. We can allow ourselves this temporary time of treating ourselves in a bit of a silly way. We just have to accept that this - none of this - can last forever. We'll get to clean things up again. I try to eat a serving of veggies for every bit of junk food these days. At least I'm getting nutrients with my chemicals and sugar haha!

Comment

Working...
                  X