Do diets work - Take the Before & After Photo Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do diets work - Take the Before & After Photo Test

A great way to see if a certain diet pill and/or program has had any effect on your weight loss efforts is to take before and after photos. Take a photo of yourself the day before you start your new diet and be sure to take one at the end of every week until the diet is done. You might notice a difference or you might not. If you do notice a difference, take a look at the part of your body where you seemed to have lost the most weight. This will help you to see where you lose weight first. Be sure to study the photos you take side by side. Otherwise you might find a hard time seeing any difference at all. Also, take photos of you in your underwear. The less clothes you have on, the easier it is to see where fat loss occurred.

I've been dieting a while. I guess it's too late for me

Comment

A good tip Freddy, but I'm with Bruce, I've been dieting for a while now too lol. Oh well, I guess I might try this when I start a new program.

Comment

As soon as you think of it, you should take the picture. Even if you're already halfway to reaching your weight loss goal, it still feels good to be able to see the progress that you have made! This is a good way to stay motivated, too, because you'll want to make sure that you look even better than you do now.

Comment

Just use photoshop and you'll look just like a model in 4 minutes haha

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
            I think that's missing the point just a little bit KittyKatt haha. YOu really do need to be as honest with yourself as you can possibly be or the results will be warped

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
              LOL awesome

Comment

Working...
              X