Photo book motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo book motivation

Call me crazy, but I just found a new way to use photos of weight loss progress for motivation. I found a place online that lets you make books out of pictures, so I plan to take a picture of myself at the end of each month and when I reach my weight loss goal, I’m going to print the book. It should be around $10 or so. The thought of doing it keeps motivating me to stick to it each month!

I'd never have the guts to do that LOL

Comment

That's a neat idea! I can see how that would be motivational for keeping up with your diet. It would be neat to dress for all of the seasons/holdiays that happen throughout the year, as well, so you can actually see the progression throughout the year. Kind of like a calendar lol

Comment

That's a good idea, but I agree with KittyKatt I don't think I'd have the guts to do that and I don't think I'd want to look at that photo book all that much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
          That's a good idea, but I agree with KittyKatt I don't think I'd have the guts to do that and I don't think I'd want to look at that photo book all that much lol.
          Exactly! PLus, if I was going to go to all of the effort of creating one, I'd end up filling it with ones from trips I've taken or something like that. I think I must be too easy to distract haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

Exactly! PLus, if I was going to go to all of the effort of creating one, I'd end up filling it with ones from trips I've taken or something like that. I think I must be too easy to distract haha
            They're pretty cheap and easy to make online now. I might consider doing that. In fact, I'm sorry I hadn't taken pics from the start for this sort of thing

Comment

Working...
            X