PINK Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PINK Method

I was just browsing thorugh some weight loss stuff online and I found a thing that listed the top diet programs of this year and I guess one is called the PINK method. I’ve never even heard of that before! Is it a diet for girls or women? Is it one based on the singer? What is it? Does anyone know if it works? People seem to have good reviews but I can’t figure it out.

I'm pretty sure that this is a series of exercise videos that are meant for weight loss and not necessarily a diet program on its own. It's a weight loss program based on fitness. From the brief google search that I did, it looks like it's quite an intensive program. It definitely looks like it's geared toward women.

Comment

ya, it's diet program geared toward women that consist of following a low-cal diet and rigorous exercise. P.I.N.K stands for power, intensity, nutrition, and kardio. No idea why cardio is spelt with a "k". I don't know if it's like that to spell pink, or it's another way to spell cardio or if it means something else. I've looked into it, and I don't find it very appealing.

Comment

I never heard of this. Does it work well?

Comment

It looks like you need to be in shape already for it

Comment

It's not a great diet program in my opinion. As 2strikes pointed out, it really is better if you're already in shape. It's a strict program.

Comment

Working...
            X