Baby Food Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Food Diet

I was researching different diets yesterday and I came across the baby food diet. That has got to be one of the stupidist fad diets I've ever come across. It's low in calories, but it requires you to eat a minimum of 12 jars of baby food a day and a normal dinner to make sure you get enough of the calories that you actually need. It's ultra high in sugar and it would be so expensive!! Where I live, the average cost of a jar of food is $1. That's $12 a day for this diet. Bleh. No one should do this diet. Only baby's should eat baby food.

That sounds incredibly unappealing. I'm all for taking the easy way out, but baby food? I can't imagine being at work at lunch and pulling out a jar of baby food and eating it. Not to mention, carrying all those jars to work would be heavy!

Comment

I agree whole heartedly. This is definitely a diet to be avoided.

Comment

Ya that's a bad one. However, I've had some baby food, and surprisingly it's not that bad lol.

Comment

This may sound weird but as much as I wouldn't do the baby food diet, if you just take baby food and sub it for your dessert, then you don't feel like you've lost out on dessert and you still get something sweet and stay in your calories. Baby food is surprisingly sweet.

Comment

This just has fad diet written all over it. I would skip the baby food diet and move on to one with food meant for adults

Comment

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this is a stupid fad diet.

MadMike – You make a good point, however. If you can stomach the stuff it is a good low-cal dessert if you want something sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                If you can stomach the stuff it is a good low-cal dessert if you want something sweet.
                It's not that bad. It's like having apple sauce or pudding, that's all. I wouldn't want the meat for dessert or anything, but the fruits are nice. Try it!

Comment

The organic stuff really isn't bad

Comment

Working...
                  X