Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best meal replacement program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best meal replacement program?

I’ve seen a lot of different kinds of meal replacement program. I don’t mind shakes now and again but I’d rather it be mixed up with other products so I’m not eating shakes twice a day every single day. Any suggestions?

I don't think these are very good for you. Even if you do lose the weight, you'll gain it back when you eat normal food all day long. You can't drink shakes and eat bars all your life.

Comment

PamelaPoison is right. Eventually, you'll lose the motivation to keep up with this plan. Instead of replacing meals, eat good food instead. We're meant to eat real food, not suck our meals through a straw or eat pre-made food bars.

Comment

There isn’t a good one. I would just avoid following these types of diets. The body was designed to eat solid foods. These diets tend to have strict guidelines when it comes to allowable foods you can eat. They are not great for your body, weight loss is typically temporary, and they aren’t easy to follow.

Comment

I know it's not really the best kind of diet but the other ones aren't working for me to the amoutn I want. I just want to do the best kind of that for a while to get myself started. Is there a best one?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that there aren't any really great ones but in terms of "good", maybe slimquick? I only say that one because it's been around for so long

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
              I'm pretty sure that there aren't any really great ones but in terms of "good", maybe slimquick? I only say that one because it's been around for so long
              I tried that about 10 years ago...not good

Comment

There is the Cambridge Diet. I've never personally tried it, but it's a popular meal replacement plan.

Comment

Working...
                X