Best weight loss program to lose pandemic pounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best weight loss program to lose pandemic pounds

Is there a best way to lose the quarantine 15? if it all packed on really fast, does it mean it will burn off faster too?

I think ideally go back to what you were doing before you gained them. Start to break the habits that started a year ago like baking more desserts and eating them in a short time. If you weren't having comfort foods every day but are now, revert. That's probably the best way to do it because then you know you'll be able to keep it up - you've done it before.

Comment

Weight loss takes the same form no matter how you gained it. Look at what you're eating and make your lifestyle active.

Comment

Id say a strategy that doesn't forget about sleep and stress. Sleep and stress issues are what caused our pandemic pounds, so getting rid of them require not just diet and exercise, but dealing with the original problem, too.

Comment

Whatever program you choose, it should have at least these basic four parts:
          1 - food - focused on nutrition, lets you have occasional treats, and doesn't cut out foods or food groups
          2 - exercise - nothing extreme, but you'll need to be up and moving most days for a half hour at least, mixing strength training and cardio
          3 - sleep - it is so important for weight control. The more we do it right, the more we'll get results
          4 - supplements - nothing wrong with getting something to support everything else we're doing, especially at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
            Whatever program you choose, it should have at least these basic four parts:
            1 - food - focused on nutrition, lets you have occasional treats, and doesn't cut out foods or food groups
            2 - exercise - nothing extreme, but you'll need to be up and moving most days for a half hour at least, mixing strength training and cardio
            3 - sleep - it is so important for weight control. The more we do it right, the more we'll get results
            4 - supplements - nothing wrong with getting something to support everything else we're doing, especially at the start.
            This is well said, 2strikes These are all the main points. It doesn't necessarily take a strict program as long as you find something you can follow long term and that takes these things into account.

Comment

OUt of curiosity, has anyone tried noom? I've seen ads for so long that while I'm not screaming in a pillow because I hate it, I'm secretly wondering if it's good!

Comment

Working...
              X