Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A complete nutrition diet - does it exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A complete nutrition diet - does it exist?

Is there a diet that is designed to make sure you get a complete nutrition every single day?

That would need to be created for each individual person since everyone has their own specific needs. Otherwise, the MyPlate tries in general https://www.myplate.gov/

Comment

It makes me sad to think that there are hundreds of weight loss diets but no solid programs to give us complete nutrition. I feel like if we got that right, it would help us control our weight more naturally.

Comment

Talk to a nutritionist or dietitian. There isn't just one complete nutrition diet for everyone, but there is one for you. Talk to an expert who can tell you what that is and how to continue to adapt it to your own personal needs.

Comment

Complete nutrition is a myth. Getting a good variety of nutrients from healthy foods in an array of colors will get us most of what we need. If you aim to get a good variety of foods, you'll get a good range of nutrition along with it. It'll have you covered. If you're feeling like you're not getting enough of something specific for your eyes or immune system or whatever, just supplement it for that specific reason.

Comment

You could create your own version of a complete nutrition diet with the help of a dietician. One or two sessions will help you to know just what you should be eating and how much of it so you can build the right habits around it.

Comment

Is there any way to know if you're getting complete nutrition without hiring a dietician or nutritionist? I dont have that kind of money.

Comment

Working...
              X