Has anyone tried Spark People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Spark People?

It looks like a really good program and resource online and it's free, but is it a good diet program? Do you end up with a lot of spam emails from it?

Never tired it, but I’ve heard good things. I have a friend who just loves it. She’s never complained about spam emails haha. Hope that helps

Comment

Yes, I have. I really like it. For being free it’s a pretty good tool for weight loss. I would recommend it, since it won’t cost you anything. You might as well give it a try because you don’t have anything to lose (except hopefully the extra weight hee hee). And I don’t receive any spam from them. All in all, I’ve have a good experience.

Comment

The one thing that I don't really understand about Spark People is their points reward system. I can't seem to get my head around what it actually means. The fact that you can sign in each day and spin the wheel to get points really seems like the points themselves are essentially arbitrary. I get that they are supposed to motivate people to do more but it's really not something that would motivate for long.

Comment

That's weird, Brightstar. How does that make sense for a program???

Comment

Is their tracker device any good?

Comment

Working...
            X