Eat-Clean Diet - What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat-Clean Diet - What is it?

I'm looking to try a new diet. Has anyone heard of the Eat-Clean Diet? If so, what's it about and is it a fad diet? Thanks

What I’ve read about this diet isn’t too bad. It concentrates on getting those who follow it to eat a balanced diet of “clean foods” that include whole grains, vegetables, fruits, protein and good fats. It focuses on portion control and encourages followers to drink plenty of water and to exercise. However, it also recommends that you tae supplements and even engage in certain medical treatments that are kind of questionable. On the whole I’d say don’t bother following this diet. If you just want to follow the food tips it’s not bad, but other than that, there are better diets out there.

Comment

Just remember that this type of diet is very hard to follow all the time over the long term. Try to find something you know you'll be able to stick to without constant guilt or giving up

Comment

That sounds like a terrible diet. Bleh. I'm really not someone who likes diets that are incredibly rigid like that. I think you can do better Freddy LOL

Comment

It's a bad diet, that's what it is. There are lots of other diets better worth your time Freddy.

Comment

I think that any diet that tells you to eat in a way that makes you have to eat supplements in order to make up for everything that it is lacking is really horrible. What a disaster to be told specifically to eat in a way that you'll never get enough nutrition!

Comment

Geez, what kind of medical treatments do you have to do? That sounds really sketchy!

Comment

Wow, this is definitely a diet I'm gonna skip. Thanks for all your comments and info!

Comment

Working...
                X