Probiotic diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probiotic diet

Do probiotic diets make it easier for you to lose weight? Should I be taking probiotic supplements, eating probiotic yogurt, eating apple cider vinegar, etc?

I think that they do. Probiotics are supposed to be really healthy right? I bet that such a diet would help you to lose weight.

Comment

Some believe that probiotic diets can make it easier for you to lose fat, particularly stomach fat. Personally, I think that's a bunch of bologna. While I do believe that probiotics should definitely be included in a diet because they do contribute to good health, especially healthy gut bacteria, I don't think they make it easier for you to lose weight any more than eating a regular non-probiotic healthy diet would. Just stick to eating a balanced diet that is low in fat, salt and sugar and exercise regularly and this will make it easier for you to lose weight.

Comment

Anything that helps you to digest more effectively will improve your rate of fat burning. WHether or not that translates into something you can actually measure on a scale depends on how bad your digestion was before and how good it becomes as a result of the probiotics.

Comment

Working...
        X