Post its on the fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post its on the fridge

I read about this great idea and it REALLY works! If you put post it notes on the fridge that tell you to keep up the good work, eat healthy, choose the right snacks, etc, then you will actually make better decisions when you actually get in there. I took it a step further and put “treat only” on the foods that I know are not for me to eat all the time.

I never thought about doing this. That's a great way to remind yourself of your diet goals every time you go to open the fridge! I've got a dry-erase board. I know what I'll be writing on it now lol

Comment

A good idea. I find giving myself written reminders in my planner, post its on the fridge, and even sticking post its on actual food products helps hahaha. It's like an additional reminder or caution that you can't ignore.

Comment

Ya, I can't tell you how much this would NOT work for me. It's a good idea for some people, but honestly I'd just find that annoying.I think I'd be more inclined to ignore them than anything else. In my opinion, you either know your diet goals or you don't. If you constantly need to remind yourself of them, you're really not all that committed to them and may want to find another goal that works better for you.

Comment

this is a really good idea. I can see this working for the first while, but then I'd become used to them and just continue as I always have. Maybe if I changed the post-it every couple of days it would make the difference. Then I not only have to think of something but I'll see it as new every time.

Comment

Working...
          X