Are you ready for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for Christmas?

Alright, be honest, are you ready for Christmas? (Gifts wrapped, decorating done, travel arranged, food bought, etc)

Did it come up faster this year?

Comment

Nope! Here comes the rush!

Comment

Surprisingly, yes, I am! I think it's a first, ever! LOL. I'm actually looking forward to the holidays. Hope everyone here has a safe and happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Comment

Not there yet, but I'll be ready by the day come hell or high water! It's always a crunch at this time of year, no matter how well I plan in advance. It always seems that even though I think I have everything sorted out, I always end up forgetting something and I end up scrambling at the last minute lol. Ah well, as long as we all still manage to have a good time, right?

Comment

No Way! Not even close. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off! I can't believe how fast it came this year!!! It doesn't even feel like December is here yet LOL! I'm still getting over Thanksgiving!

Comment

Yes! I'm one of those irritating people that would be happy if Christmas occurred more than once a year! I don't even really care that much about the gifts. I just love all of the lights and decorations and getting together with people and eating and drinking awesome things! I'm so excited that it's only two days away!!

Comment

I always think I'm never gonna be ready in time for the day, but once it gets here I'm usually fine and if there is anything I forgot I just let it go. I've stopped trying to prepare for it in advance. I always find I get way more frustrated when I do.

Comment

The "AHHHHHHH" pretty much sums it up LOL!

Comment

I'm super close to being ready and super excited, too! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Comment

Nope! And I've only got one day left to get everything in order. The good news is, hopefully all of this running around that I'm doing will help me lose weight hahaha. Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Nah, I'm not ready, so I decided I'm just gonna pull a Scrooge this year. Bah Humbug to you all :P Well, with the exception of Bethie. I like her

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                          Nah, I'm not ready, so I decided I'm just gonna pull a Scrooge this year. Bah Humbug to you all :P Well, with the exception of Bethie. I like her
                          LOL awww you know how to make someone feel very special, Speeddemon. Thank you for the great Christmas present of confidence haha I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family...even Scrooge ended up doing that!

Comment

LOL, ya it was pretty good, everyone is still speaking haha! Did you have a good Christmas? Are you still speaking with your family

Comment

LOL yes, I had a pretty good Christmas. It was a low-key year, despite all of the craziness that went into preparing it. I have to say that it's my favorite kind of Christmas celebration when the drama is kept to a minimum. It helped me to be more reasonable about what I ate on those days, too, which made me feel really good. I also convinced some family members to go for walks with me in the evenings, which made me feel great! I'm very happy to hear that yours went well, too. It's a bit of a relief that it's all over haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X