Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade ur regular pasta 4 multigrain pasta!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade ur regular pasta 4 multigrain pasta!!

Hi! Here is a great tip! If u like eating pasta a great way 2 eat healthier is 2 eat multigrain pasta instead of regular pasta. Just like its better 2 choose multigrain bread over white bread. It will take time 2 get used 2 it cuz the taste is different but its worth it!

Ya...this is a good tip if you want to swear off pasta for the rest of your life. Honestly, I like multigrain bread, but multigrain pasta is horrible stuff. I recommend eating the pasta you actually do like in small portions and in moderation. Don’t sacrifice what you like just to be healthy, when there are other ways to adjust your diet and accomplish this same goal.

Comment

I love multigrain pasta! That's such a good idea babybuttons! I actually like it because it has texture instead of just being the smooth/mushy stuff that is regular pasta. Multigrain bread is great too because it actually has flavor. You can tell the difference between it and pieces of cardboard. Can't say the same for white bread

Comment

I just can't get past the sandy texture that multigrain pasta has. If they ground it finer so it didn't get gritty, I'd like it a lot more but I really prefer a smooth noodle texture. It's a matter of personal preference, I'm sure, but I just don't like it.

Comment

multigrain pasta can be good if you get the right brand. Some of them are like eating hay. THey're good with red sauce, not creams

Comment

I just can't stand the stuff. I just cut back on the normal stuff.

Comment

Ya, I'm with everyone else who isn't wild about multi-grain pasta. It's just too...gritty and bleh. I think I'd rather give up pasta than switch to the healthier stuff. That said, if you can stomach the stuff, it's a great tip

Comment

If you don’t like multigrain pasta, even switching to whole wheat pasta is better than regular pasta.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post
                  If you don’t like multigrain pasta, even switching to whole wheat pasta is better than regular pasta.
                  That's really true. That stuff tastes alright

Comment

Working...
                  X