There is no one thing that works for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no one thing that works for everyone

The right weight loss plan for you is the one you'll stick to. Dump the fads. Who cares what your friend is doing. WIll you be able to do it for 10 years? Then that's the one for you. Make sure you're getting pretty good nutrition and you're active. Make sure it takes care of you. Other than that, the strategy you can do is the one that is right for you, not something you've seen on instagram or from a celebrity.

That's a good attitude. It's what you'll actually do. If you're only going to do a diet for a few months and then watch the pounds come back, what's the point? The fat needs to be gone.

Comment

Companies that pretend that their weight loss solution, product or whatever can be used by everybody are criminals. Never trust a diet product that says it can work for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Companies that pretend that their weight loss solution, product or whatever can be used by everybody are criminals. Never trust a diet product that says it can work for anyone.
        I agree. The promises made by some of these companies are just terrible. I still find myself wanting to trust them, but I know better.

Comment

Working...
        X