♥ Urself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ♥ Urself

When losin weight its important that u ♥ urself. Takin care of ur mind is just as important as taken care of ur body. Look at urself in the mirror and ♥ the person lookn back @ u. Believe u can do it cuz u can. Ur beautiful no matter what the scale says.

That's a good tip BabyButtons We often forget that it's just as important to have a healthy mind as it is to have a healthy body. I don't always love the person looking back at me, but I need to remind myself that I'm losing weight for me because I love me and want to feel I look my best.

Comment

Yes, great tip! Losing weight isn't just about taking care of your body. You need to stay positive, as well and have great self-esteem. It's important to not be too hard on yourself!

Comment

If you're not trying to lose weight because you love yourself, then you're never going to be successful. Motivation is just as important to the way you eat and how you exercise. You can have the perfect diet plan, but if you're not motivated, it won't go anywhere. If you aren't going through it all because you love yourself - because you know that you can look better, feel better, be healthier, and live longer - then your motivation will waver a lot. As soon as you're tempted to skip a workout or indulge in your favorite treat, you will.

Great advice, everyone!

Comment

This is a good tip, but I have to admit that while I can apply it in theory, I sometimes have a really hard time feeling good about myself/loving myself when I look in the mirror. I really hate the way I look and I blame myself for it. Sometimes I think I deserve how I look and no matter how hard I try to feel better about myself, I don't. Does anyone have any advice on what you do to help you love yourself when you're not feeling motivated and you don't like yourself?

Comment

If you ever have doubts about yourself, always ask your pet. They always have wonderful things to say about you. Alright, cats don't always, but at least their looks are amusing haha

Comment

Haha, thats right kittykatt. Turn 2 ur pets. They ♥ u no matter what. Charlotte u should turn 2 ur friends if ur feeln blue. If u dont have good friends 2 cheer u up then talk 2 those who ♥ u. There are many ways 2 stay motivated gurl. U need 2 ignore those voices in ur head telling u that ur not worth it and believe that u are. Thats all there is 2 it!

Comment

Working...
              X