Easy way to count calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to count calories

Can anyone provide me with some tips on how to easily count calories. I find having to record everything down manually, like every time I eat something I have to write down the calorie content from the box, very tedious. There's got to be a simpler way than that. Any suggestions?

There are a lot of great online databases that you can use for free that can let you just enter the name of a food, then just tell it how much you ate and it will tell you how many calories, fats, carbs, proteins, etc, depending on the program. It's way too hard to do it on paper for more than one day.

Comment

I agree with brightstar. The internet has a lot of databases that makes counting calories pretty easy. The paper method really doesn't work well at all. it's impossible to stick to for longer than a couple of days. hopefully, once you become familiar with the calories in the foods you eat you'll be able to judge it better on your own.

Comment

Yes! And online calorie tracker is the BEST thing. You'll love it, TeensyTiff. It makes things so much easier and it's kinda of fun tracking what you eat.

Comment

I didn't know that you could count calories online. I definitely need to check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSarah View Post
            I didn't know that you could count calories online. I definitely need to check that out.
            That's definitely the best way to do it. Otherwise you either quit early or go nuts trying!

Comment

Oh great! Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize there were places online where you could do that. That will definitely make my life a lot easier

Comment

Working...
              X