don't guilt over the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't guilt over the holidays

Go into the holidays with a strategy and good intentions, but don’t hate yourself when you slip up now and then. That’s what new years resolutions are for!

Exactly! That's the attitude I intend to take If you beat yourself up for having a bit of fun, you'll only feel bad over your holidays and that's not what it's about!

Comment

Good advice 2strikes. Enjoy yourself and be guilt free. We give ourselves a hard time the rest of the year, we should at least have Christmas off LOL!

Comment

You're so right, 2Strikes and I'm so glad you pointed this out! Feeling guilty only hurts you in the long run. Staying positive is key to not only enjoying your holiday but also making good choices for yourself. Being guilt-free over the holidays is why New Year's resolutions were invented after all

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
          You're so right, 2Strikes and I'm so glad you pointed this out! Feeling guilty only hurts you in the long run. Staying positive is key to not only enjoying your holiday but also making good choices for yourself. Being guilt-free over the holidays is why New Year's resolutions were invented after all
          BabyButtons, we can always count on you when it comes to providing a good attitude and positive energy no matter what topic it happens to be. Your energy is as positive as it is because you practice what you preach and you speak about topics in a very real and practical way. You don’t just tell people “be happy all the time” because that is actually impossible. Instead, you give a very reasonable opinion about how to make things as good and successful as they can be. There should be more people like you in the world. Happy Holidays!

Comment

I find it's harder siad than done not to feel guilty. Epsecially as you watch your progress fading away on the scale.

Comment

Couldn't agree more 2Strikes. We spend so much time getting down on ourselves for failing that we end up being more miserable than anything else. Have self-control but enjoy yourself. There is no need to make excuses for your choices. Take responsibility, know what you're doing and just have a good time. Life is too short to get hung up on the dessert you ate yesterday. Have a great holiday everyone!

Comment

It's true! You should be happy during the holidays. I hope everyone enjoys themselves. Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

BabyButtons, we can always count on you when it comes to providing a good attitude and positive energy no matter what topic it happens to be. Your energy is as positive as it is because you practice what you preach and you speak about topics in a very real and practical way. You don’t just tell people “be happy all the time” because that is actually impossible. Instead, you give a very reasonable opinion about how to make things as good and successful as they can be. There should be more people like you in the world. Happy Holidays!

Thank you enviroTodd! You really made my day! I wish there were more people in the world like you, too. Direct, honest and not afraid to share your opinion. I wish you the very best holiday and hope you don't have one guilty thought Happy Holidays, to you too!

And Happy Holidays to everyone else, as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X