Nutrition focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition focus

If you focus on making your food as nutrient dense as humanly possible and if you eat as much of those foods as you want, then you will lose weight in my opinion. I mean, you need to make sure that you’re not saying something like olive oil is nutrient dense so you can drink a glass of it. That’s just silly. But if you balance your nutrition and eat foods that are packed with nutrients, you’ll get full faster and you’ll lose weight.

Does getting full faster really help with weight loss? I mean, I get that when you're not hungry you don't eat, but what if you don't feel full for long? One of my problems isn't that I can't get full, but that I don't stay satisfied for long. Am I the only one with this problem?

Comment

That's great advice brightstar! Thanks for sharing. What are some nutritious foods that you like and that you recommend for feeling fuller?

Comment

Originally posted by MeSarah View Post
        Does getting full faster really help with weight loss? I mean, I get that when you're not hungry you don't eat, but what if you don't feel full for long? One of my problems isn't that I can't get full, but that I don't stay satisfied for long. Am I the only one with this problem?
        No. I'm this way too.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post

No. I'm this way too.

I think we're a lot like that, which is why dieting is so freaking hard for the most of us. If we were able to satisfy our hunger effectively for long periods of time, we wouldn't need to be looking for ways to suppress our appetite, etc. I think your advice is great to live a healthful life brightstar and I think it's practical in theory for weight loss, but I think the main problem most of us have is exactly what MeSarah said...we don't stay satisfied for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

I think we're a lot like that, which is why dieting is so freaking hard for the most of us. If we were able to satisfy our hunger effectively for long periods of time, we wouldn't need to be looking for ways to suppress our appetite, etc. I think your advice is great to live a healthful life brightstar and I think it's practical in theory for weight loss, but I think the main problem most of us have is exactly what MeSarah said...we don't stay satisfied for long.
            I find that when I struggle with fullness that doesn't last, I need to have a snack plan. Whether or not my hunger lasts depends on what I had for my meal so it's hit and miss. So I just always have a couple of options for a snack that won't kill my diet. That way, if I'm hungry, I eat. I just make sure I eat the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post

I find that when I struggle with fullness that doesn't last, I need to have a snack plan. Whether or not my hunger lasts depends on what I had for my meal so it's hit and miss. So I just always have a couple of options for a snack that won't kill my diet. That way, if I'm hungry, I eat. I just make sure I eat the right thing.

That's really smart PamelaPoison! I also find that the right snack can really help to keep me full and on track with my diet. It's important to make sure you eat the right thing.

Comment

I also think that having snacks (healthy ones mind you) are an important part of any diet plan because it is important to never let yourself go hungry. This isn't only important to make sure you don't over-eat at meals but it also keeps you in a better mood!

Comment

It's true. If we balance our food intake properly, we will for sure have weight loss. We need to taker a proper and balanced diet. Also, I am taking the detox tea for weight loss. This is benefiting me a lot in many ways. I am also planning to start exercising to shed my body weight.
                  Last edited by brightstar; 05-21-2017, 01:44 PM. Reason: spam link removed

Comment

Working...
                  X