Lower half workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower half workout

My target zones for losing weight are all in my lower half (hips, butt, thighs, legs overall). All of the workouts I see are all targeting the core muscles and abs. I could use some toning there, but they’re not my main problem.

Can anyone recommend a workout or specific exercises that will help me get the shape I want, not just drop pounds?

One of the best and easiest lower half workouts I can suggest are squats. You may also want to try the following: "Clamshell", "Hip Raise", and "Side-Leg Raise". If you lookup those exercises online, you'll find pictures and descriptions on how to do them. They are all exercises that focus on your body's lower half and can be easily done at home.

Comment

Try cycling exercises. Ride a bike or take a spin class

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        What exactly is a spin class? Is it an exercise bike but that you take as a class? I've heard of it but have never had it explained.

By the way, don't forget to do squats to trim your lower half. They work out the muscles that aren't used by many exercises that work the lower half.

Comment

Try doing pilaties. There are a lot of awesome exercises that work your lower half.

Comment

Squats all the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
              Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
              What exactly is a spin class? Is it an exercise bike but that you take as a class? I've heard of it but have never had it explained.

By the way, don't forget to do squats to trim your lower half. They work out the muscles that aren't used by many exercises that work the lower half.
              Yup, thats xactly what it is enviroTodd. Its stationary cycling. Its gr8. Especially in the winter.

Comment

I should get my exercise bike out of storage. It sounds cooler when I call it spinning haha

Comment

Working...
                X