Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Announcement

On September 27th, 2019 our weight loss forum experienced an attack, bringing us offline and wiping years of posts from our database. We were down, but not out! To learn more about restoring access to the forum and how we are coming back stronger than ever click here > https://articles.intechrahealth.com/...-cyber-attack/.
2 of 2 < >

ATTENTION MEMBERS

On September 27th, 2019 our weight loss forum experienced an attack, bringing us offline and wiping years of posts from our database. We were down, but not out! To learn more about restoring access to the forum and how we are coming back stronger than ever click here > https://articles.intechrahealth.com/...-cyber-attack/.
See more
See less

what are some good low-gas recipes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some good low-gas recipes?

Hi everyone. I've been suffering from a lot of gas and bloaty symptoms lately and I know that it's got to be because of the food I'm eating, which is really confusing me because I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies, whole grains and I watch my meat intake. Does anyone know what could be causing these symptoms? They're really unpleasant and I'm getting tired of looking like I have a swollen gut all the time

What about a stir fry (light on the oil – very light) of chicken breast with mushrooms, carrots, celery, bok choy, and scallions, with some tomatoes thrown in at the last minute. Add some green fresh herbs for flavor.

Comment

It's not always about what you eat, but how much of it.

Comment

I hope you're feeling better, WolfMoon!

Comment

Thank you! PennyThoughts. I am feeling much better haha. I found out that I react really poorly to beans. Apparently I have a hard time digesting them. I'm glad I found that out, because that was very, very uncomfortable!

Comment

I'm glad to hear you've found out what was gonig on. If it's just one food doing it, then it's so much easier for you to avoid it. I hope you feel a lot better from now on.

Comment

Working...
            X