Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it?

Is it worth it to switch to frozen yogurt instead of actual ice cream or are they both equally bad?

If I understand it correctly, frozen yogurt is lower in fat and calories but is about the same on the sugar scale. I think it also depends on the brand because there is a broad range of calorie/fat/sugar balances in both ice cream and in frozen yogurt.

Comment

Frozen yogurt also often has bacterial culture in it which can be helpful to digestion. You may find that you will feel better after eating it because it is purer to the system

Comment

Go with frozen yogurt. It tastes great and it is lower in fat. I personally love strawberry. Yum!

Comment

I say just have whichever one you like best and eat it as a treat. If it happens to be both, then enjoy whichever one you're craving in small portions as a treat. I'm an ice cream girl myself. I love me my butter pecan, mm, mm delicious!

Comment

I think frozen yogurt is supposed to be the better choice between it and ice cream. That said, I agree with JennyR. If you eat it as a treat on occasion, enjoy whichever one you like best. I'm the girl with the sweet tooth, I know what I'm talking about lol. Oh, and if you really want something icey and sweet and that's low-fat, try sorbet.

Comment

Frozen yogurt is better There are so many great flavours and it is a bit better for you than ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
                Frozen yogurt is better There are so many great flavours and it is a bit better for you than ice cream.
                Couldn't agree more. Frozen yogurt is the way to go. It's just as rich. There are tons of flavors. It fits on a cone. And you save yourself enough calories that you won't have to do the treadmill for that extra five minutes haha.

Comment

To me, they're both the same. They're both a treat that I should have only once a week, and only if I "behaved". So just have the one you like the most!

Comment

I say they are both equally bad and should just be enjoyed as a treat. Personally, I'd go with the ice cream

Comment

Gurl, enjoy what u like best as a treat. I would choose ice cream. I ♥ chocolate. mmmm

Comment

I think when it comes to your treat, you pretty much just have to go for it. make sure that you take care when you do so that you have enough calories and then just eat what you like. That way, you won't feel deprived.

Comment

This is all making me crave an ice cream cone!

Comment

Working...
                          X