How to use dieting photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use dieting photos

Alright, so here's a technique that a group of us at my office has agreed to do together as a sort of joint new year resolution. Every week, those of us who have resolved to lose weight have to weigh ourselves on Monday morning and we write our weight on a white board for all to see. Then, at the end of every month, we'll take a picture of ourselves that we'll print and stick next to our names on the white board for the following month. A little competition/humiliation should work for motivation haha.

Wow, you're a lot braver than I am MadMike. That sounds like a good idea but I could never make my weight the business of others or share a photo of myself. I barely like taking regular photos, never mind those done for weight loss. That said, good luck and I hope you win the competition!

Comment

I think you'd have to be very close with the people at your work for this to work out. I don't really like most of the people at my work enough to do something like this. It's not that I work with all bad people, but there are a small number of people who don't know when to shut their mouths and those are the people who would ruin it for the rest.

Comment

A good idea, but ya, I wouldn't have the guts to this. That and the people I work with would be completely horrible. I already find them judgemental enough...that said, maybe this could work in a close group of friends or maybe with family?

Comment

Working...
        X