Biggest Loser Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Loser Diet

Has anyone ever tried the Biggest Loser Diet? I've actually heard that its received a lot of positive reviews. I'm assuming it's related to the reality TV show, but I've never watched it, so I really don't know anything about it. Anyone have anything to say about it, good or bad?

I love that show! I've never tried the diet but my friend did and she got pretty good results from it. Essentially, you follow a healthy diet and exercise program, very similar to what the contestants follow on the show. That said, unlike the contestants you don't get a personal trainer when you follow this diet program on your own lol.

Comment

This isnt a bad diet at all. Its inspired by the show. It has very good reviews. I was thinking of trying it.

Comment

Ugh...a diet based on a reality tv show. Why am I not surprised. I bet there is a "Survivor" diet, as well that involves starving yourself and eating bugs for a month.

Comment

Never never do this! It's really unhealthy and it doesn't work. If you look into the different coaches that are actually on the show, a number of them already have lawsuits against them because of their bad products. I would never ever want to do anything with their name on it.

Comment

I haven't seen the Biggest Loser Diet but if is based on the TV show then I certainly woulnd't do it. The people on that show are contstantly pressing themselves to the limit and they often collapse or get taken to the hospital for various reasons related to over exherting themselves. I wouldn't want to be a part of that sort of thing. It sounds dangerous.

Comment

This isn’t a good diet. There are better ones out there. I had a friend who tried it and she liked it at first but she gained back all of the weight she lost. She said it was really an unrealistic way to lose weight and keep it off.

Comment

Hmmm, that’s quiet the list of mixed opinion regarding this diet. I think I may just skip this one. There is enough negative feedback that I don’t think it’s really worth trying, since there are so many other diet options available.

Comment

Working...
                X