weight loss and acne diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight loss and acne diet?

Is there a diet that exists that helps you with both weight loss and acne, too?

Um..not that I've heard of, but I'm pretty sure if you followed a diet that cut out a lot of processed foods, junk, high salts, sugars, and saturated fats, it would probably help your skin, whether you have acne or not. I think drinking a lot of water helps both too. I'm not a dermatologist or anything, but I've personally noticed that my skin always seems a little better when I cut the junk out of my diet.

Comment

I think the Zone diet might have an overall skin health focus. They concentrate a lot on Omega 3 supplementation or fish oil (I can't remember which) and that is supposed to help the skin as well as a lot of other things. You might look into them.

Comment

Any really healthy diet should be helpful to acne at least a bit.

Comment

I would recommend the Mediterranean Diet

Comment

Reduce the amount of salt and sugar in your diet, exercise and drink lots of water. That should help with both weight loss and making your skin healthier.

Comment

lots of water and exercise are good. Omega 3, too

Comment

Originally posted by KenTraver View Post
                Any really healthy diet should be helpful to acne at least a bit.

I agree. Eat healthy and that should make a different to both your weight and help your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

I agree. Eat healthy and that should make a different to both your weight and help your skin.
                  That and drink lots of water and that should make a really big difference

Comment

Working...
                  X