self guided diet plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self guided diet plans

Has anyone tried self guided diets like sparkpeople, sharefit or myfitnesspal?
    Any opinions on which is best or are they about all the same? If you've tried a different one and loved it, please tell me about that, too. I just want somethign free but where I don't have to actually go to a place for meetings/weigh-ins

I've tried sparkpeople. I liked it. It has a ton of resources

Comment

I agree with TammyBear. I think sparkpeople is the one I like best. It's really big and covers all my needs. I would try it first and if you don't find it suits you, move on to one of the other ones that you listed

Comment

I also think you should just pick whichever one of the programs you seem to like best and try it out. If it doesn't seem to be working for you move on to the next one. All you can do is trial and error I hope you'll share which one you liked best

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
          I've tried sparkpeople. I liked it. It has a ton of resources

I've also tried spark people and found the same. It's got lots of resources and I didn't have any trouble using it. Other ones I've tried either didn't have as many resources or the measurements were designed in a way that I had time understanding to allow me to gauge how many calories I ingested. I don't want to use a program that's going to require me to do a lot of math and conversion haha.

Comment

I've tried sparkpeople and I've tried sharefit. I find they're both good for different things. Sparkpeople is starting to feel very "crowded". Sharefit is a lot more direct but still with all the resources.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobby View Post
              I've tried sparkpeople and I've tried sharefit. I find they're both good for different things. Sparkpeople is starting to feel very "crowded". Sharefit is a lot more direct but still with all the resources.

interesting. How is it that you find it "crowded" BigBobby? Do you mean that the site doesn't work as well or that there are too many things to sift through?

Comment

I got the same feeling. It just feels like it's hard to find what you want among all the options

Comment

Working...
                X