Keep your hands busy to stop eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your hands busy to stop eating

If you can't stop eating when you sit in front of the TV to relax in the evening or on the weekend, it's time to learn a new hobby. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just something that you can do to keep your hands busy. Knitting, crocheting, cross-stitch or anything like that will do. Just do something that won't have you reaching into the chip bowl. It is so effective!

That's such a good tip. THat's what my mom used to tell me when I was a kid if I said I was hungry. If I'd definitely had enough to eat, she'd tell me I was bored and give me an activity to do while watching tv instead of just watching tv.

Comment

I've heard this one before and am always so glad when I'm reminded. It's easily one of the simplest and most effective anti-snacking strategies and it also helps to get other stuff done that I've been meaning to complete.

Comment

I agree. I've really been into coloring books made for adults. They're really beautiful once they're completed and there's something that feels healing about coloring in each of the little zones.

Comment

Working...
        X