Want to lose 10 pounds fast and safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to lose 10 pounds fast and safe

Hi everyone. I really really want to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month. What is the best way I can do that in a way that's safe and it won't just result in me losing only water weight? Thanks!

First - really pay attention to the amount of calories you are eating and don't go above the recommended healthy limit. Second - focus on eating healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, low-fat diary, lean protein, whole grains, etc. Make all of your meals and skip all the processed, pre-packaged garbage and avoid fast food and take-out. Third - spend a lot more time exercising. A half hour a day won't cut it. You don't have to try and become a body builder or anything, but focus on getting at least 10,000 steps a day. Forth - stay hydrated and drink lots of water and lower the amount of salt you ingest. The best way to not retain water is to drink it and decrease your salt. Finally, make sure you are obtaining proper rest. Sleep is important for losing and regulating weight.

Comment

Good points, Speedemon. I think that the only thing that I would add is not to be too hard on yourself. Give yourself a treat at least once per week. Otherwise you'll lose motivation. Speeddemon was also right not to make your calories too low. You'll only slow things down and you'll hate that.

Comment

you’ve got a month, that means that you’ll be losing two and a half pounds per week. It’s not impossible. You just need to make sure that you stick to things every single day. Don’t overeat and don’t under eat and get yourself walking five times a week, lift weights, and do yoga. Never one day inactive, but switch up your workouts every day.

Comment

I think speeddemon said it all

Comment

Thanks. I think that sound pretty manageable. I really appreciate the advice, Speeddemon and KittyKatt. I think this may be a good time for me to start Yoga.

Comment

Working...
            X