Stop trying to quit snacking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop trying to quit snacking!

My friends are making me so frustrated. They always say they have to quit snacking because it’s making them fat. No it’s not! Snacking is great for keeping hunger under control. It’s what you snack on that matters, and how much! Rant done

Exactly Kitty Katt! Couldn't agree more. There's a bit difference between snacking on an apple and snacking on a chocolate bar LOL! It's the what and how much you eat that makes you fat, not snacking in general.

Comment

So true KittyKatt! Snacks are not bad. What we eat can be bad, but when we eat it is not.

Comment

That's such a good piece of advice. Unfortunately, I keep thinking that snacking is my downfall and I fall into that trap of trying to stop, altogether, all the time. UGH! Why do I have to be human? haha

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          That's such a good piece of advice. Unfortunately, I keep thinking that snacking is my downfall and I fall into that trap of trying to stop, altogether, all the time. UGH! Why do I have to be human? haha

I entirely understand where you're coming from brightstar! That's exactly my problem. I have a serious snacking problem to. It's like once I start I can't stop haha. So I have to avoid it altogether. Yeah. Bleh to being human

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post

I entirely understand where you're coming from brightstar! That's exactly my problem. I have a serious snacking problem to. It's like once I start I can't stop haha. So I have to avoid it altogether. Yeah. Bleh to being human
            That's just it. I either eat a stupid amount or nothing at all. I feel like not snacking is my only way to cut back on what I eat at snacktime.

Comment

It sounds like it's not working for you to eat nothing or eat too much. Maybe the point really is to try to train yourself to eat the right portions instead of trying to train yourself not to eat the snacks in the first place.

Comment

Working...
              X