Getting Phenblue for the spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Phenblue for the spring

I've decided that I'm not going it alone this spring. I'm going to join a gym so I can stop using the weather as an excuse, and I'm going to start eating right. I also plan to order 3 months of phenblue so I don't have any excuses for not getting the job done. I've had it with doing less than what I know I can. I'm not going to keep being heavy and hurting my future health because of it.

Good plan! I hope it works out great for you! Sometimes it just takes one little bit of extra support to make all the difference.

Comment

Good luck. I hope it helps you the way you need it to.

Comment

I've had luck with Phenblue. How's it going for your strategy so far?

Comment

Update? I'd like to know how it's going. Also, what made you pick that one? How is the gym working out?

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the support everyone. So far, so good. Really good, in fact. I'm doing a lot better than I thought. I have been tracking what I eat. It's been just over 3 weeks that I've been taking Phenblue. I didn't have any side effects and I've been staying active every day. I get about 8,000 steps per day on average, but about 3,000 of them are at my "cardio" or "peak" heart rate according to my Fitbit, so I'm going for quality over quantity. Phenblue is helping me with what I eat, which is my main challenge. I've pretty much got myself eating the right amount, it's just that my macros aren't great. Soooo much of what I eat is still fat. Some fat is good, and I'm focusing on healthy fats most of the time, but I feel like the pill has my back when I go a bit over. So I've lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks, which is right where I want to be. I haven't weighed myself this week yet, I still have a few more days before I do that, but I feel like I've lost, if that makes sense. Feeling great about this. Thanks again for the support!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post
              Wow, thanks for all the support everyone. So far, so good. Really good, in fact. I'm doing a lot better than I thought. I have been tracking what I eat. It's been just over 3 weeks that I've been taking Phenblue. I didn't have any side effects and I've been staying active every day. I get about 8,000 steps per day on average, but about 3,000 of them are at my "cardio" or "peak" heart rate according to my Fitbit, so I'm going for quality over quantity. Phenblue is helping me with what I eat, which is my main challenge. I've pretty much got myself eating the right amount, it's just that my macros aren't great. Soooo much of what I eat is still fat. Some fat is good, and I'm focusing on healthy fats most of the time, but I feel like the pill has my back when I go a bit over. So I've lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks, which is right where I want to be. I haven't weighed myself this week yet, I still have a few more days before I do that, but I feel like I've lost, if that makes sense. Feeling great about this. Thanks again for the support!
              Thank you for this update and congratulations on your progress and success! Do you have any side effects from eating fat and taking this pill?

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post

Thank you for this update and congratulations on your progress and success! Do you have any side effects from eating fat and taking this pill?
                Good question! I'd like to know that too.

Comment

Working...
                X